GUIDELINES FOR THE PARTICIPATION IN GROUP DANCE COMPETITION
Registration Deadline: 15 January 2020 – 5 p.m.
Time limit: 3-5 minutes
Venue: FIIB Campus (Stage)
Event Timing: 03:00 pm to 05:00 pm
Rules and Regulations: –
Rules for STEP UP 2.0
1. Team limit should be between 5-25 members.
2. Stage limit should be between 5-16 members
3. Send current year’s production video (time limit 3-5 minutes).
4. Decision of judges would be final and binding.
5. Any props used must be brought to prior notice of the organisers.
6. Exceeding the allocated time (6-9 mjnutes +1 min stage setup ) limit will result in negative marking.
7. Use of fire, smoke, colours is strictly prohibited.
8. Everyone must carry their ID cards.
NUKKAD NATAK EVENT DETAILS
Topic/ Theme: Societal issues
Registration Deadline: 10th January 2020 – 5 p.m.
Time limit: 20 minutes
Venue: FIIB Basement
Event Timing: 10 am to 4 pm
Rules and Regulations
- Maximum team size is 25 including backstage crew.
- Clothing, actions or dialogues that can be perceived as vulgar, inappropriate or offensive are prohibited.
- No props or clothing will be provided by the management. Use of microphones is not allowed.
- The decision of the judges will be final and unquestionable.
- Language can be Hindi/English. Regional touch can be given.
- Exceeding the time limit will lead to a penalty of marks.
- An introduction of 2-3 lines is to be given before the presentation.
- The contestants are strictly advised not to disclose the name of their college/institution to the jury members/audience while introducing themselves.
- The order of the performances will be decided by the coordinators and will be shared with the participants after the registration deadline.
- The theme of the street play should be socially relevant and highlight societal issues.
- In case any situation which has not been mentioned above, the decision taken by the coordinators will be final.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to change the venue, time and rules if any such situation arises.
- Facial Expression
Participating teams have to report at the venue 15 minutes prior to the event i.e. 09:45 a.m.
No team will be allowed to perform if they report after the scheduled time of the event.
Shubham Aggarwal- 8126503757
Mehtab khan- 9917484678
Guidelines for: Fashion Show.
Registration Deadline: 14 January 2020 -5 p.m.
Time limit: 10-15mins (act)
Event Timing: 7:00 pm- 8:00pm
Rules and Regulations
1. The Competition is only open to Graduate and Post Graduate students of the
Affiliated Colleges or Universities.
2. Participants must report at the venue 30 minutes prior to the event.
3. Certificate of participation will be provided to all the participants.
4. The decision of the coordinator and the judges will be the final and
5. In case of any situation which has not been mentioned above, the decision taken
by the coordinators will be final
6. The time limit for each team would be 10-15 mins minutes. (including setup and
7. Maximum 10 or 12 members per team and minimum 5. (including participants and
8. The team has to themselves arrange for the costumes, music track and visual aid (if
9. The team can opt for a theme of their own choice.
10. Appropriate and decent dress code is expected.
11. One entry per college
12. If teams exceed the time limit negative marking will be done.
13. Vulgarity is strongly Any form of obscenity will lead to debarring of the team from
14. Use of alcohol, cigarettes, and any other product is strictly not allowed.
15. The parameters of judgment will be the team’s theme, costumes, walking stance
and the attitude they carry.
Tarun- 88266 55127
Guidelines for: Sunburn.
Registration Deadline: 15 January 2020 -5 p.m.
CASH PRIZE FOR WINNER
Time limit: 10-15mins/ performance
Event Timing: 5:00 pm- 7:00pm
Rules and Regulations
Each band will be given 10 minutes for setup and 15 minutes for performance.
The Competition is only open to Graduate and Post Graduate students of the Affiliated
Colleges or Universities.
All bands must contain a minimum of three (3) members
Bands may bring one person to assist them with set-up and break-down and that person
must also be listed on the registration form.
Only band members and the roadie listed on the registration form will be admitted on
All bands agree to have their name, voice, and/or likeness used in any advertising or
broadcasting material relating to this contest without compensation or rights to royalties
for such use
On the day of performance, band members must be dressed in clothing free from
obscenities. This is a students oriented event and therefore only activities suitable for
students will be permitted.
Band name and lyrics of performance songs should not contain any obscenities if
Judges can deduct points for any use of obscenities not necessary.
The entire performance must be violence-free and suitable for decent crowd.
If a band incites moshing or any other sort of violence in the crowd, the band will be
Immediately disqualified and the performance will be stopped.
The use of any illegal substances will not be tolerated. If any band member is suspected
to be under the influence of an illegal substance, the entire band will be disqualified and
the proper authorities will be notified. In addition, any band member under the age of 21
who is suspected of alcohol use will also be grounds for disqualification.
All band members are required to be present at least 1 hour prior to performance
time to check in with the coordinator. If all band members are not present and ready to set
up for performance 15 minutes before going on stage, the band will be disqualified.
All participants are required to be courteous and respectful toward other participating
Quality of Performance
Interface with audience